- CoQ10 is a lipid-soluble antioxidant found in every cell in the body. CoQ10 is abundant in the mitochondrial membrane and plays an important role in the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), a molecule of chemical energy upon which all cellular functions depend. The synthesis of ATP within the mitochondria is a multi-step series of biochemical reactions called the electron transport chain. As a coenzyme, CoQ10 is required for several enzymatic reactions required to produce cellular energy and to protect the body against free radicals produced during this process. To maintain energy production, mitochondrial CoQ10 is continuously recycled from ubiquinone, its ATP production state, to ubiquinol, its antioxidant state. After the age of 35 to 40 years, endogenous synthesis of CoQ10 begins to decline.
- CoQ10, an essential component of cellular energy production, has been shown to extend cell life and benefit high-energy systems, namely the cardiovascular, neurological, and immune systems. Supplementation with a highly concentrated, oil-based CoQ10 enables faster recovery of CoQ10 levels for those that have increased CoQ10 requirements including those with drug-induced depletion, increasing age, or increased tissue demands.
- The CoQ-10 300 mg formulation is highly concentrated for those that need to quickly and effectively increase levels of CoQ10. CoQ10300mg is delivered in a proprietary oil-based formulation and includes natural vitamin E for enhanced absorption and maximum stability.
- See more at: http://rejuvelle.com/products/bath-bombs/#sthash.tRNLmtHT.dpuf
- 1-3 capsule per day or as recommended by your health care professional
- Promotes Healthy Hormonal Balance
- Supports Mood Regulation
- Balances the Stress Response System by Improving Cortisol to DHEA Ratios
- Promotes Healthy Aging and Inflammatory Balance
- Supports Bone Health