- Estrogen collectively refers to the female hormones estradiol, estrone and estriol. Hormones have important functions in every area of the body. They are chemical messengers that interact with cells all over the body (especially tissues that are more sensitive to them, including breast and prostate tissues). The most important message they deliver is to grow, divide, and multiply. For this reason, hormones are critically important in human development and tissue repair. Supporting proper estrogen synthesis, metabolism and detoxification is essential for proper hormonal balance.
- By keeping hormones in balance and ensuring the body is able to process hormones properly, cruciferous vegetable metabolites work together to reduce hormone overload and maintain cellular health. Current data on metabolites Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) and diindolylmethane (DIM) suggests that these vegetable metabolites have strong potential for supporting breast, cervical, uterine and prostate health. I3C is a naturally occurring compound derived from cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage. With this in mind, DIM ESTROPLEX includes targeted doses of both I3C and DIM in one capsule a day dosing to make daily balancing of hormones easy and convenient.
- DIM ESTROPLEX is a targeted supplement that combines the synergistic benefits of the cruciferous vegetable metabolites I3C and DIM to support proper estrogen metabolism. Formulating I3C and DIM together creates the ideal combination of beneficial metabolites that work together to support estrogen balance, breast and prostate health.
- See more at: http://rejuvelle.com/products/bath-bombs/#sthash.tRNLmtHT.dpuf
- 1 capsule per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Supports Estrogen Balance
- Supports Proper Estrogen Metabolism for Women and Men
- Improves Estrogen Detoxification Pathways
- Provides Cellular Antioxidant Support for DNA Stability