- Nighttime secretion of melatonin is at its highest during childhood and decreases over time. Research suggests that melatonin supplements support healthy sleep patterns in certain individuals, such as the elderly, and individuals with nighttime working hours or people traveling across time zones. Low levels of melatonin are often associated with sleep disturbances.
- Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland that plays a key role in regulating the body’s circadian rhythm and induction of sleep. It plays an essential role in regulating the sleep cycles and, when supplemented, can be helpful for those who have irregular sleep patterns. Melatonin has been shown to support antioxidant activity, cardiovascular health and immune function. This formulation of Melatonin is available as 1 mg tablets for flexible dosing.
- See more at: http://rejuvelle.com/products/bath-bombs/#sthash.tRNLmtHT.dpuf
- 1 or more tablets per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Encourages Healthy Sleep Patterns
- Helps Regulate the Body’s Circadian Rhythm
- Supports Antioxidant Pathways
- Promotes a Healthy Cycle of Inflammation
- Helps Combat Jet Lag