- Vitamin B12 works along with folate in many body processes, including increasing metabolic energy and red blood cell production, supporting mood regulation and cognitive function, up-regulating methylation, increasing DNA synthesis and repair, and supporting the formation of the protective myelin sheath, the insulating exterior that speeds up nerve cell transmission.
- Most B12 supplements contain cyanocobalamin. In order for B12 to be utilized in the body, the liver must first remove the cyanide molecule and attach a methyl group to form methylcobalamin, the biologically active, tissue-ready form. Research has shown that methylcobalamin is more efficiently used and retained in the body than the cyanocobalamin form.
- This formulation of Methyl B12 includes a concentrated and bioavailable source of two key B vitamins: B12 and folate. Each tablet provides 5,000 mcg of methylcobalamin and 1,000 mcg of folate as Quatrefolic® -100% 5-MTHF. This synergistic blend of methyl-donating B vitamins quickly boosts tissue and brain levels to support numerous systems in the body.
- See more at: http://rejuvelle.com/products/bath-bombs/#sthash.tRNLmtHT.dpuf
- 1 tablet per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Includes High-Concentration, Fast-Absorbing Bioactive Methylcobalamin and Methylfolate (100% as 5-MTHF)
- Boosts Energy Levels and Supports Red Blood Cell Production
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health and Homocysteine Balance
- Rejuvenates Nerve Cell Function and Boosts Cognitive Health
- Supports a Positive Mood and Healthy Sleep Cycle Regulation
- Methyl CpG